Here is a list of the stories we shared that you read, re-tweeted, liked, favorited, and shared this week.
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work For You
How to optimize your LinkedIn profile and grow your online networking mojo.
- Good Bosses Are The Same Today as They Were in 1992
The definition of a great boss (or leader or manager) may be the one thing that doesn’t require reinvention.
- 6 Great Questions to Ask on a Job Interview
Some key questions to trot out at your next job interview.
- How to Share in a Religious Celebration – While Avoiding Awkward Moments
Etiquette experts offer tips on how both hosts and guests can happily celebrating religious celebrations without feeling awkward or infringing on each others’ beliefs.
- 5 Lessons From Mike Wallace’s Life
Being passionate about your job and other life lessons we can learn from Mike Wallace.
- The Perfect Length of a Presentation Is…
New research concludes that the ideal duration for presentations is 20 minutes. Here’s why.
- What is Success? Here is a Better Definition
Why success isn’t about making (more) money.
- 5 New Ways to Network (That You Won’t Dread)
Ways to make networking fun.
- How Not to Act at a Job Interview
Tips on how to behave on the big day–so you don’t ruin your chances of landing the job.
- Why You Should be Wary of the Automatic Tip Option
Some good tips on tipping.